|Friday 27th September 2013
|10am - 4pm
|Saturday 28th September 2013
|10am - 4pm
Childcare Expo 2013 is THE Event for the Early Years, Childcare and Nursery Sector. If you work in this sector you’ll understand just how important it is for you and your staff to have access to the latest information, products and services. Childcare Expo 2013 will provide you with unique access to companies and speakers who are dedicated to help your business stand out from the pack.
If you and your staff are in need of inspiration, motivation, information or you simply want to expand your knowledge to maximise your business then Childcare Expo 2013 should be a priority on your calendar.
"It’s very useful, especially for picking up bits and pieces, and it’s very good that you can actually buy the products here [at Childcare Expo 2011]. I came last year and found the seminars really useful so that’s why I’ve returned this year. It’s a good event and I’m hoping to come back again in 2012 too."
Abi Dean - Children’s Centre Manager from Warwick
A trip to this nursery exhibition will be a stimulating day out and you will have numerous opportunities to view the new and innovative products from nursery suppliers. You will also have the chance to listen to seminars, receive free informative help and advice, watch product demonstrations, try out different products and network with peers to guarantee you stay up to date in this ever evolving sector.
If you are looking for a nursery show with a difference then a visit to Childcare Expo is a must!
Who should visit Childcare Expo 2013
This childcare show is recommended to all in these professions:
- Day Nursery Owners
- Nursery Managers
- Nursery Chain Executives/Directors
- Primary School Headteachers
- Primary School Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Creche and Playgroup Providers
- Pre-school Managers/Owners
- Children’s Homes/School Groups Providers
- Children’s Centre Managers
- Early Years Professionals
- All others in the Early Years industry.
Why you should come to Childcare Expo 2013
- Get free entry to the exhibition and a range of feature areas*
- View new, innovative products from different nursery suppliers
- Update your knowledge on recent events/changes within the early years sector
- ‘Try and Buy’ products
- Compare prices and specifications
- Take advantage of exclusive special offers and show deals
- Discover and share ideas and discussions with the Childcare Expo Online Community
- The venue is in an easily accessible part of the country
- Free information and advice from key expert professionals
- Generate new, inspirational ideas for your childcare company
You are more than welcome to bring children to Childcare Expo 2013
providing that they are supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
*The exhibition and all feature areas are free to attend except for our
seminars which cost £8 + VAT when purchased prior to the event
or £15 inc VAT when purchased on the day. Registration will open next year.
We would like to remind visitors that by registering for Childcare Expo 2013
you agree to allow any photographs taken by the official event
photographer at the show of either you or children in your care
to be used in publicity materials by Broadway Events.